How to Purchase a CSA:
- Choose the CSA size you'd like to receive weekly or bi-weekly: Half Share (5-6 items) or a Full Share (7-8 items).
- Choose the length you'd like to receive your CSA: 4-Weeks, 8-Weeks, Bi-Weekly (everyother week) - For all new members you have the option to sign up for a 4-Week trial.
- Click on the photo or text for the share you'd like to receive then click purchase.
- If you are a new Lox Farms CSA you'll need to purchase a Subscription fee.
- Choose pick up location: The CSA options below are for the Wellness Center location for Wednesday's 12:00 pm to 7pm.
- After you make your purchase you will receive a "Welcome" email letting you know the dates of your subscription.
Palm Beach Gardens Campus Wellness Center – SC 118
Palm Beach Gardens Campus:
Wellness Center – SC 118
CSA's will be dropped off around 9:20 AM available for pick-up until 7:00PM
Contact Person: Jennifer Oosterman - (561)207-5098 email@example.com
Types of CSA's
- Traditional Full and Half Share CSA's
- The half share typically contains 5-6 items of vegetables and greens. This share is great for 1 to 2 people, but really depends on how much produce you eat weekly.
- The full share typically contains 7-8 items vegetables and greens. This share is great for families 3-5 people, but really depends on how much produce you eat weekly.
- Salad CSA
- The Salad CSA typically contains, a sprouts or micro greens, 2 types of salad greens. It also includes salad toppings that rotate throughout the season, such as edible flowers, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes and much more.
We are excited to offer more variety for CSA Member through our Add-On program. We grow some fruit on our own farm, but are partnering with other amazing organic farms and food distributor to bring you more of the staples. The Add-on's can follow your whole CSA subscription, or just one week. These are only available to our current CSA members.
Dates for our Spring CSA at PBSC:
Spring Part 2, 8 wks: March 14 – May 2
- Mar. 14th
- Mar. 21st
- Mar. 28th
- April 4th
- April 11th
- April 18th
- April 25th
- May 2nd