- 2 scallions, chopped whites
- 1 bag yellow wax beans, trimmed and quartered
- 1 bunch french breakfast radish, trimmed and sliced
- 1 T EVOO
- 1 t turmeric
- 1 spring Rosemary, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juice (1t)
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garnish with sunflower sprouts
1. Heat EVOO over medium heat and sauce scallion whites till lightly browned in a pan.
2. Add sliced radish and sautétee another 5 minutes. Notice the light crisping around the edges.
3. Add the yellow wax beans, turmeric, rosemary, lemon, salt and pepper.
4. Cook another 5-10 minutes. Beans should be a nice sauté with crisp bite.
5. Garshish with sunflower sprouts, eat and enjoy!