- 1 part spicy mustard greens mix 1 part spring mix (or all spring mix if you prefer less of a spicy kick)
- A few small turnips or one large turnips
- A few small bulbs of radish
- 3 to 4 small carrots
- A small handful of radish sprouts
- Half thumb on ginger (large thumb for more spiciness)
- About a tablespoon of lemon
- A splash of apple cider vinegar or rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Soak/wash your root veggies.
- Toss your greens together in a large bowl
- Thinly slice your turnips and radishes and arrange on top, then add your radishes to salad
- With peeler create thin carrot curls for your salad (with about one carrot)
- With remaining 2 (or 3) carrots, chop and place in a high speed blender
- Peel and chop half thumb of ginger and add to blender
- Add remaining ingredients to blender (lemon juice, vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper)
- Add about a tablespoon of water to blender and begin to blend, slowly adding more water as necessary. Give your sauce a taste and add a splash more of lemon or vinegar or a pinch more of salt if necessary.
- Serve as is, or place in fridge for about an hour for a cold dressing. Add to salad, give it a toss and serve. Enjoy your healthy, living food!