Lox Farms Greenhouse Pick-Up
Tuesday's 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
Now- June 2018
How to Purchase a CSA:
- Choose the CSA size you'd like to receive weekly or bi-weekly: Half Share (5-6 items) or a Full Share (7-8 items).
- Choose the length you'd like to receive your CSA: 4 Weeks, 4-Bi-Weeklys, 12 Weeks, or All Season.
- Click on the photo or text for the share you'd like to receive then click purchase.
- Choose pick up location: The CSA options below are for the Lox Farm Greenhouse Pick Up location on Tuesday's during the hours of 5:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.
- During check out let us know if you want the Traditional Pre-Packed CSA or You Choose your own Market Style CSA.
- After you make your purchase you will receive a "Welcome" email letting you know the dates of your subscription.
*This pick up location is at in the greenhouse on our property. Once you pull onto the main drive way you will past a road on your left (Private Dr.) keep going until you see a sign that says “Parking”. Park your car and walk across the field to the greenhouse. CSA’s will be located in the first bay. (The greenhouse on the left). Make sure that you are on time each week clean up starts at 6:30pm.
If you are doing market style- Don’t forget to bring your reusable bags or coolers!
Types of CSA's
- Traditional Full and Half Share CSA's
- The half share typically contains 5-6 items of vegetables and greens. This share is great for 1 to 2 people, but really depends on how much produce you eat weekly.
- The full share typically contains 7-8 items vegetables and greens. This share is great for families 3-5 people, but really depends on how much produce you eat weekly.
(Please leave us a comment in the "Note / Additional Info": box at check you'd like to do Traditional CSA. )
- Salad CSA- Starts Feb. 21st.
- The Salad CSA typically contains, a sprouts or micro greens, 2 types of salad greens. It also includes salad toppings that roate throughout the season, such as edible flowers, tomatoes, cucumbers, raddishes and much more.
- Choose your own CSA- Market Style
Our Market Style CSA will be set up in our NEW Greenhouse. CSA members will be given access to the farm and details on where to park & how to locate the greenhouse. Our You Choose your own Market-Style CSA allows our members to have a greater range of options! Instead of having pre-packed shares for you to pick up, we will have all of the bounties for the week displayed similarly to what you see at a Farmers Market. In the Greenhouse, we will display and label each item with how much each share size gets to take. We encourage that you bring your own bag or container to pick up & "shop" for your veggies for the week. We are offering this style of pick up to our Gate CSA members to have more flexibility. For example: if you dislike beets, you may swap those out for another item of equal value. We always harvest extras, so if you are the last person to pick up you will still have plenty of options to select from. We will always have one of our farmers in the Greenhouse each week to answer any questions you may have about your share or the produce.
(To purchase a Market style CSA you will need to choose either a Half or Full CSA. Please leave us a comment in the "Note / Additional Info:" box at check you'd like to do Market Style CSA. ).
We are excited to offer more variety for CSA Member through our Add-On program. We grow some fruit on our own farm, but are partnering with other amazing organic farms and food distributor to bring you more of the staples. The Add-on's can follow your whole CSA subscription, or just one week. These are only available to our current CSA members.
How to use our Pause Policy.
What is a pause? If you know that you are not going to be in town for a scheduled pick up date, you have the option pause your CSA.
When can you pause? If you know you will be gone, please let us know right away the sooner the better. No changes can be made after Saturday by 12:00 PM.
Why do we need advance notification? Our office is closed on Saturday afternoon and Sundays so we cannot make any changes. On Monday and Tuesday, we are busy harvesting and packing the CSA's
What if my notification is short notice? Unfortunately, your CSA for the upcoming week is already accounted for. We suggest that you find someone else to pick up your CSA to enjoy. Or choose to pick up from one of our other locations, you'll need to let us know by Tues at noon.
How many times can I pause or change location? This depends on your CSA Share Size.
4-Week Subscription CSA you will be allowed one pause.
12-Week Subscription CSA you will be allowed two pauses.
All Season Subscription CSA you will have four pauses that will be refunded at the end of the season.