NEW DATES JUST ADDED!! SIGN UP TODAY!
Are you interested in learning how to grow your own vegetable garden? This class is great for all types of gardeners, seasoned gardener or first timers are welcomed. We will help improve your skills throughout the growing season here in Florida. We will be going over all these topics and more... soil preparation, composting, seed starting, transplanting, plant care, irrigation, pest management, harvesting, season extension, and preserving the harvest. After spending the morning working up your appetite will have lunch prepared where we can review and go over any other questions you may have.
9:00AM- 12:00 PM Garden Class and Hands on Farm Tour
12:00-1:00 PM Lunch on the farm in our Green House! * Feel free to bring your own wine or beer to enjoy with your lunch*
What you will be taking home:
- A flat of 50 seed starts- choosing from our seed collection.
- Lox Farms Garden Booklet-resources for tools, seeds, and materials.
- Farm Tour and Hands on Experience-learn tasks that will be helpful for your own garden.
- Will be able to purchase additional plants for your garden — this depends on our availability.
- An Example of Our Garden Bed Installs- Click here for Installation Prices.
GARDEN CLASSES DATES
February 17th 9:00AM-1:00PM Garden Class & Lunch
March 10th 9:00AM-1:00PM Garden Class & Lunch
$100.00 for 1 Gardener
$180.00 for 2 Gardeners - A $20.00 savings.
All tickets must be purchased 48 hours in advance.
Any Current CSA members that sign up will receive a Promo Code to save $5.00 off their next CSA subscription.