West Palm Beach Wednesday's 1:00 PM-3:00 PM
NEW!! Wellington Home Deliveries Wednesday's 3:00PM -4:30 PM
How to Purchase a CSA:
- Choose the CSA size you'd like to receive weekly or bi-weekly: Half Share (5-6 items) or a Full Share (7-8 items).
- Choose the length you'd like to receive your CSA: 4 Weeks, 4-Bi-Weeklys, 12 Weeks, or All Season.
- Click on the photo or text for the share you'd like to receive then click purchase.
- Choose pick up location: The CSA options below are for the Delivery. We serve a limited delivery area - an additional $6.00 charge is added to each weekly share.
- After you make your purchase you will receive a "Welcome" email letting you know the dates of your subscription.
Types of CSA's
- Tradtional Full and Half Share CSA's
- The half share typically contains 5-6 items of vegetables and greens. This share is great for 1 to 2 people, but really depends on how much produce you eat weekly.
- The full share typically contains 7-8 items vegetables and greens. This share is great for families 3-5 people, but really depends on how much produce you eat weekly.
- Salad CSA- Starts Feb. 21st.
- The Salad CSA typically contains, a sprouts or micro greens, 2 types of salad greens. It also includes salad toppings that roate throughout the season, such as edible flowers, tomatoes, cucumbers, raddishes and much more.
We are excited to offer more variety for CSA Member through our Add-On program. We grow some fruit on our own farm, but are partnering with other amazing organic farms and food distributor to bring you more of the staples. The Add-on's can follow your whole CSA subscription, or just one week. These are only available to our current CSA members.
- We will knock on the door, if no on is home we will leave it in the shadiest area you will obviously notice. If you have another area you would like the produce left at your house in mind, in case you are not home, please let us know in the comments when signing up. If you plan to be away from home during delivery, leaving a cooler outside with ice packs is recommended.
Delivery Map ( see map below- highlighted areas).
- Palm Beach - North of the Southern Blvd bridge
- SoSo - Between Forest Hill and Southern Blvd East of Dixie
- El Cid - Between Southern Blvd ridge and middle bridge East of Dixie
How To Use the Pause Policy
What is a pause? If you know that you are not going to be in town for a scheduled pick up date, you have the option pause your CSA.
When can you pause? If you know you will be gone, please let us know right away the sooner the better. No changes can be made after Saturday by 12:00 PM.
Why do we need advance notification? Our office is closed on Saturday afternoon and Sundays so we cannot make any changes. On Monday and Tuesday, we are busy harvesting and packing the CSA's
What if my notification is short notice? Unfortunately, your CSA for the upcoming week is already accounted for. We suggest that you find someone else to pick up your CSA to enjoy. Or choose to pick up from one of our other locations, you'll need to let us know by Tues at noon.
How many times can I pause or change location? This depends on your CSA Share Size.
4-Week Subscription CSA you will be allowed one pause.
12-Week Subscription CSA you will be allowed two pauses.
All Season Subscription CSA you will have four pauses that will be refunded at the end of the season.